While compliance is assessed and attested to on an annual basis, there are daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly acts that must also be carried out in order to meet specific requirements.
With these tasks come common pitfalls that can affect an entities ability to maintain a complaint in-scope network.
Based on SecureWorks' experience helping clients meet and maintain PCI DSS compliance, we have put together a white paper that outlines the 5 most common pitfalls and a list of tips to help you mitigate the risk of a failed compliance audit.
What you will learn:
- Typical pitfalls complying with PCI DSS such as:
- Patching systems
- Understanding and implementing compensating controls
- Sourcing credible answers, and more
- Tips to mitigating the risk of a failed audit such as:
- Utilizing segmentation
- Using PA-DSS approved applications
- Implementing change tracking, and more