Organisations are spending hundreds of thousands of dollars on security platforms and services, but that doesn't mean they're making it more difficult for the adversary.
Organisations face several challenges when considering how best to protect themselves as the objectives and capabilities of threats continue to evolve. So we asked ourselves “What do organisations challenged by cyber threats and cyber risk actually need to know?” As a result, this report takes the form of an advisory aimed at helping Security and C-Suite leaders develop positive action designed to recalibrate their approaches to security. This report is based on 163 incident response client engagements over the course of the first half (H1) of 2016, we captured data on types of threats, affected industries, and initial access vectors that threats use.
What You Will Learn:
- What our engagements illuminate.
- The types of threats we see today, and how they are evolving.
- How we are seeing the threat behave.
- How organisations can better protect themselves.
- Our recommendations for improving security and reducing risk.