SecureWorks approaches every penetration test as unique to every organisation.
Our methodology is performed by the industry's top security testers, leveraging our proprietary tactics and intelligence from the SecureWorks Counter Threat Unit™. Both Penetration and Advanced Penetration Tests are designed to show how an attacker would gain unauthorised access to your environment by compromising in-scope systems and highlight pivoting opportunities from compromised hosts. Based on the findings, SecureWorks will discuss the findings with all relevant audiences and provide a customised course of action for both leadership and technical audiences.
Benefits of SecureWorks Penetration (Pen) Testing Services:
- Validate internal and/or external security controls, including protections around high-value systems
- Manual testing that simulates current threats, including pivoting and post exploitation
- Satisfy compliance needs, including PCI 3.x, FFIEC, HIPAA
- Confidence in the assessment knowing that the latest threat intelligence and tactics from the SecureWorks Counter Threat Unit™ were utilised
- Tests users in conjunction with your external and internal networks
- Simulates a common real-world threat; spear phishing + external testing that segues into an Internal foothold
- Tests your response and detection capabilities