Targeted cybersecurity threats represent the greatest challenge to information security and the financial well-being of your organization.
The stakes are high and involve the potential for intellectual property theft, financial loss, the compromise of client information, public embarrassment and, ultimately, the health and longevity of your organization. A targeted threat actor will select their target and marshal the resources needed to launch a sustained campaign against your organization. Now more than ever, you must have greater visibility to threats beyond the edges of your network.
Secureworks' Targeted Threat Intelligence services give you the actionable security intelligence and expert security consultation needed to monitor for threats beyond the edges of your network. Get access to elite threat intelligence research identifying new tools, tactics and procedures, and discuss your concerns directly with expert resources, when you need them. Targeted Threat Intelligence is offered as an ongoing service subscription or point-in-time service based on your needs.
Ongoing Service Subscription-Enterprise Brand Surveillance
This service provides real-time monitoring of information outlets to identify threat actors targeting your organization, so you can quickly and effectively prepare countermeasures to protect networks, systems, executives, assets and your brand reputation. The Enterprise Brand Surveillance service delivers compelling, actionable intelligence on threats specific to your enterprise. Enterprise Brand Surveillance provides direct consultative support to keep your security team apprised of activities by actors that may pose a threat to your organization.
Enterprise Brand Surveillance helps you:
- Get real-time visibility into threat actors targeting your organization or key personnel
- Preserve your organization’s financial and reputational integrity
- Receive notifications about public data leaks that may compromise your security or introduce new risk
Info Briefs and Threat Profiles are standalone engagements that you can leverage for a specific point in time. Both of these services provide a one-time report compiled of research that will help you understand what information an attacker could compile on your organization or key individuals. Determining how in-depth of a report your organization will need will drive which point-in-time engagement will best fit your needs. Info Briefs are a more concise report, while Threat Profiles are more comprehensive and require more research hours to complete.
Point-in-Time services help you:
- Understand which attack scenarios are most likely to be launched against your company and why
- Assess the potential impact of publicly available data to your security posture
- Better understand the threats posed by public information sources
- Minimize attack surface and restrict potentially damaging information from greater public disclosure
- Determine the effectiveness of clients’ existing policies in limiting inadvertent disclosure by employees and former employees
- Tailored intelligence: receive intelligence that is specific to your environment
- Increase visibility: find out who may be specifically targeting your organization and why
- Protect your assets: find out what makes your organization attractive to threat actors
- Access to elite threat intelligence research: identify new tools, tactics and procedures of threat actors